Friday, May 31, 2013

Coming soon to a blog near you!!!



On April 24 I entered the NYC Marathon lottery. On May 29 I found out I was in! Holy crap! I got in on my first try!

There was something special about Thursday's run.  It was just surreal to think in a few weeks I will be out there training for the NYC Marathon! Haha!

So, get ready! I will share my training, my thoughts, and our inappropriate conversations. Lol! My friends and I have been running together for a while....there's no inhibitions anymore. This is what marathon training does to friendships, they become stronger with time. We deal with each other when we are tired, when we are happy, when we are cranky and hungry and when we are rejoicing in our runner's high!!

You will get to meet the characters in my life. For privacy concerns, I will just called them Crazy Runners 1,2,3,4 etc (CR1, CR2, etc). Our setting is the Sunshine state. Our main idea is to share training tips and workouts and all the crazy stuff in between.

Training starts soon, so stay tuned! This will be a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what number you assign us all. LOL

    ReplyDelete